PrimusLabs' online audit version for the field, packing house, greenhouse and cold storage self-audit is now available. We encourage you to try this most convenient of all methods for using our self-audits. As an online submission, it is also no cost to the user. We will score it, benchmark against other audits, develop a corrective measures response, and return it to you via e-mail!
Click here to go to our Online Audit Program.
PrimusLabs' Online version for the field, packing house, greenhouse and cold storage self-audit is now available here
. We encourage you to try this most convenient of all methods for using our self-audits. As an online submission, it is also "no cost" to the user. We will score it, benchmark against other audits, develop a corrective measures response, and return it to you via e-mail!
In this section you can use the Online Audit Program to enter your completed inspection of food safety practices from the farm or facility. Please have your completed paper audit available to consult when using this program. Self AuditingClick here to register to our Online Audit System as a self auditor.
The self-audit questionnaires are provided here for growers, packers and shippers to use as a tool to identify, review, and document specific practices in preparation for an actual audit. The questions in these questionnaires are the current version of the PrimusLabs audits. The questions are ranked by importance and designed to document current practices and raise the level of awareness regarding issues relating to safe food production practices.
Types of self audit questionnaires (Click to questionnaire download menu
Recommended procedure to follow.
- Ranch audit
- Harvest Crew audit
- Cooler and Cold Storage audit
- Packing House audit
- Packing House with HACCP audit
- Processing audit
- Processing with HACCP audit
- Storage and Distribution audit
- Greenhouse audit
This survey is designed to be used in conjunction with the Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) Manual and/or Food Safety Manual for Packing and Cooling Operations available through the Document Development Program (DDP)
. The information provided in the different types of Food Safety Manuals will provide the user with some suggestions and references to address potential contamination issues. The user will gain the maximum benefits when the manual is used together with the Self Auditing Program. Listed below is the recommended sequence to follow:
- Complete the Food Safety Manual.
- Obtain a Paper Format of the respective audit.
- Conduct an onsite audit (using your paper version to keep track)
- Register and log into our Online Audit System
- Complete the respective self-audit questionnaire:
- Enter in the date the audit was started in the appropriate field.
- Enter in the date the audit was completed in the appropriate field.
- The Audited Entity Info field is for miscellaneous information about the entity you have just audited (optional).
- Answer the questions at the bottom of the form.
- Click on the next audit section (near the middle of the form), the questions at the bottom of the page will update to reflect the new section. Answer the questions for that section.
- Repeat step 5 until all sections of the audit are complete.